Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Business Process Management (BPM)
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Product Data Management/ Product Information Management
1 - 25 of 498 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Pervasive Integration
Cloud-based Integration Speeds Data Flow for Microfinance Industry Information Provider
- (Free Research) MIX wanted to avoid the expenditure and time lag resulting from manually entering Salesforce data and XE.com feeds into their hosted MySQL databases. It also sought to improve data quality by automating data updates. MIX turned to Pervasive Software to provide cost-effective, quick, scalable integration of its Salesforce and XE.com data.
March 04, 2011
CW Special Report on IBM
- (Free Research) This special nine-page report from Computer Weekly analyses the challenges facing IBM, its financial performance, the services it offers.
by Apriso Corporation
Valeo Drives Global Best Practices
- (Free Research) Read this case study and learn how Valeo realized its vision to continuously improve product innovation, operations and logistics performance by using Apriso’s FlexNet software to achieve inventory tracking, material flow visibility, and packaging and labeling compliance goals across its enterprise.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Counterparty Risk: Are We Leveraging Our Tools?
- (Free Research) While current technologies and techniques allow for more sophisticated and effective approaches to counterparty risk management than those that fell short in 2008, there are still barriers to successful adoption that will require organizational changes. Read this white paper to learn more.
by SAP America, Inc.
Sauder Woodworking: Enhancing the Lean Journey
- (Free Research) In this case study learn how Sauder Woodworking was able to increase visibility on execution processes, improve manufacturing flow and efficiency by following a strategic direction for lean manufacturing, and simplify work order reporting by using SAP ERP
How to Become an SOA Superhero
- (Free Research) This brochure shows how you can be a superhero by making WebSphere MQ the messaging backbone for your SOA, creating a common connection for the free flow of information.
Solutions for Automating Invoice Processing
- (Free Research) This paper focuses on the automation of accounts payable processes - a task that used to be largely paper-based and cumbersome.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Sybase IQ Accelerates Advanced Analytics
- (Free Research) This interactive webcast explores how Sybase IQ has a growing partner ecosystem that enables customer to create comprehensive advanced analytics solutions that are easy to acquire, integrate, and implement. Enable your business to analyze, compete, and deliver above the competition.
IBM Informix Warehouse Accelerator
- (Free Research) To improve the performance of data warehouse queries while minimizing manual tuning, DBAs can turn to the IBM Informix Warehouse Accelerator. Access this white paper to learn more about how fast response time generates quick answers, quick insights, and an agile business.
Smarter communications through analytics
- (Free Research) As research suggests, investments in data integration and analytics that maximize the value of each customer are worthwhile and create potential for financial gain. To quantify the value of those investments, an illustrative $8 billion communications provider was modeled. Results from this effort are presented throughout this paper.
by Oracle Corporation
Taking On-Demand CRM Integration to the Next Level
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses customer data integration challenges facing businesses with mixed deployments and presents Oracle's vision and solution for comprehensive integration with Oracle's Siebel CRM On Demand.
by Oracle Corporation
Managing the Transition to International Financial Reporting Standards
- (Free Research) This white paper identifies the many challenges companies face when implementing International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in corporate reporting. The Oracle solution provides the high level of analysis and transparency that companies need in today's demanding and uncertain global financial reporting environment.
Presentation Transcript: Enabling Analytics in SAP Systems with Microsoft BI
- (Free Research) View this presentation transcript to learn how to integrate your collaborative Microsoft environment with your SAP systems to create streamlined business intelligence (BI) and analytics, business process management (BPM), and enterprise content management (ECM) and data governance and compliance functions.
Modelling the Insurance Enterprise
- (Free Research) This report from the Open Group is aimed at managers, architects, and designers that serve the insurance industry or have an interest in integrating the TOGAF and ArchiMate standards.
E-Guide Planning for a successful ERP and MES integration
- (Free Research) This eGuide provides buying tips and implementation advice for manufacturers looking to implement manufacturing execution systems (MES) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to manage inventory, supply chains and more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.